You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pro-Line Caliber 2.2" M4 (Super Soft) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires
This is a pair of Pro-Line Caliber 2.2" M4 (Super Soft) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires for 1:10 scale off-road buggies. Pick your class, whether it's Mod or Stock, when it comes to tires, the choice is clear - it's Pro-Line's Caliber 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires. Now that the tire is available in Pro-Line’s M4 (Super Soft) compound, you will be driving circles around the competition.
The Caliber takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with its dual-stage pin design. The smaller top pin penetrates through loose dirt while delivering unbelievable side and forward bite. The base pin works as a support for the top pin while acting as a dual-stage design once the top pin is worn down. You can rely on the base pin for greater tread life wear and it works well on those tracks that are prone to blue-groove or have a super clean surface.
Features and Specifications:
• M4 (Super Soft) Tread Compound for Amazing Traction
• Dual Stage Pin Design for Exceptional Tread Life
• Small Top Pin for Light to Heavy Loose Dirt
• Base Pin Extraordinary on Hard-Packed/Blue-Groove Surfaces
• Directional Tread for Two Different Handling Characteristics. Y Forward for More Forward Bite and Better Wear. Y in Reverse is Better in Loamier/Wet Conditions
• Internal Sidewall Ribbing for Lateral Support and Increased Cornering Control
• Includes Foam Inserts
• Made in the USA
• Includes 1 Pair Caliber 2.2" Off-Road Rear Buggy Tires with Foam Inserts