You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pro-Line Blockade VTR 4.0" M3 (Soft) Off-Road 1:8 Truck Tires
for Front or Rear
This is a pair of Blockade VTR 4.0” Tires. Historic. Revolutionary. The Best. Just a few words that have been used to describe Pro-Line's new Blockade tire. History was made the first time the Blockade touched the race track - Winning the 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals in the hands of Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann! The Revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your Truggy qualifying speed with tread life capable of handling hour long A-main events. Pro-Line's Blockade is the new must-have 1:8 Truggy Race tire and will dominate your local track. The Blockade – The latest way that Pro-Line is Racing to Bring You The Best!
Features and Specifications
• History making - 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
• Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
• Available in M3 (Soft) and M4 (Super Soft) compounds
• Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
• Height: 5.55" (141mm)
• Width: 2.36" (60mm)
• Blockade VTR 4.0” tires (2 pcs)
• Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)