You have no items in your shopping cart.
HPI Racing is proud to introduce a 200mm clear body shell replica of the legendary 1966 Ford Mustang GT Coupe! The Mustang is one of the most famous early American Trans-Am cars, and a huge following in drag racing circles as Ford produced a car that could do it all, making the Mustang an American cult classic! Our true-to-life 1/10th scale replica captures all of the details that make the 1966 Mustang GT Coupe a fan favorite. This HPI-factory body is designed to fit perfectly on 200mm touring cars. Add your own paint job and you're ready to race, cruise or sit in the garage ready for concours.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus logos!
- Shiny chrome vinyl decals for the ultimate in realism
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from strong clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life.