You have no items in your shopping cart.
HPI Racing 1:10 200mm 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Body
This is an HPI Racing 1:10 200mm 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Body. This 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 body from HPI Racing brings one of the most legendary muscle cars to the RC Vintage category. The BOSS 302 is one of the most famous American street cars ever produced, as well as a dominant force in the Trans-Am series from the early 70's. For many, the BOSS 302 symbolizes everything that made the muscle car era so famous... massive horsepower, aggressive looks, and a rich history of racetrack performance.
Our true-to-life 1:10th scale replica captures all of the details that make the 1970 Mustang Boss 302 a fan favorite. This HPI-factory body is designed to fit perfectly on 200mm touring cars. Add your own paint job and you're ready to race, cruise or sit in the garage ready for concours.
*This product is clear. It must be painted. Paint not included. Product shown painted and installed for advertising purposes only.
Features and Specifications:
• 1:10th Scale - Fits 200mm Touring Cars
• Photorealistic Die-Cut Premium Vinyl Decals Include Window Frames, Headlights, Grille, Tail Lights and More
• Shiny Chrome Decals for the Utmost in Realism
• Includes Overspray Film and Pre-Cut Vinyl Window Masks
• Molded Dimple Marks to Locate and Drill Body Posts
• Molded From Strong, Clear Polycarbonate Plastic for Durability and Long Life