Pro-Line Black Diamond Front Shock Shaft
for Associated B4.1 and B44.1
This is a pair of Black Diamond Front Shock Shafts for the B4.1 and B44.1 Racing Buggies. RC racers are constantly looking for the next big thing and the very best parts to put on their race cars to give them an advantage over the competition. Pro-Line’s goal is constantly push the limits of technology and bring our customers the very best with each new product. After months of Research, Development and Testing Pro-Line has produced the Best Performing and Ultimate High-End Racing Shock Shaft ever produced: Pro-Line’s Black Diamond Series for 1:10th Off-Road Racing Buggies.
Pro-Line started with the highest grade USA forged Ultra Alloy Material and then Precision Centerless Ground and machined the shafts to absolute tolerances and finish specifications using CNC machines in the USA. Pro-Line then Roll Formed the threads instead of cutting in the threads for the highest strength threads possible. Pro-Line didn’t stop there and found the highest grade shaft coating known to mankind – Black Diamond DLC coating. This is the exact same coating found in Formula 1, NASCAR and Factory MX Bikes on suspension components, engine components and anything that requires virtually zero friction and ultimate durability. Diamond-Like Carbon DLC coating creates a much harder surface than standard TiNitride shaft coatings and delivers a 10 times smaller Coefficient of Friction for the smoothest shock action that has ever been achieved. Pro-Line is changing the game and delivering Next Generation Shock Shaft Technology all Made in the USA! Get yours today!
Features and Specifications
• Precision Centerless Ground & Machined to Exacting Tolerances in USA
• Threads Roll Formed instead of Cut for Ultimate Thread Durability
• High Strength Ultra Alloy Material
• Black Diamond DLC Shaft Coating Produced in USA
• Highest Ever Surface Hardness for RC Shock Shafts
• Lowest Ever Friction and Stiction for RC Shock Shafts
• 10 Times Smaller Coefficient of Friction Compared to TiNitride Coating
• Also Available for AE Rear
• Same Exact Coating Technology found in Formula 1, NASCAR & Factory MX Bikes
• Length: 1.69"
• Diameter: 0.121"
• Black Diamond Front Shock Shafts (2 pcs)
• Team Associated B4.1 2WD Buggy
• Team Associated B44.1 4WD Buggy
|Mfr Part Number||6078-00|