You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tamiya The Grasshopper 1/10 H.P. Off Road Kit
The perfect combination of simple assembly and tough exterior is what made the1/10 H.P. Off Road Grasshopper so special. Durable plastic body is fastened to bathtub resin monocoque chassis by screws, creating a solid frame that can absorb any type of rough handling. Off-road tracks can be tackled with ease thanks to coil spring dampers, and independent swing axle front and rigid axle rear suspension. Diff loaded sealed gearbox keeps out the dirt and stones for smooth driving and cornering. Paddle style rear tires and grooved front tires combine with 3-piece assembly type wheels for excellent grip performance on dirt tracks. Half-body driver figure adds that finishing touch to a fun off-road R/C car.
Requires Assembly. This is a car kit, meaning it is not ready-to-run. Electronics, including motor, radio, receiver, etc., are sold separately. Tools may be required.
- Length: 389mm, width: 223mm, height: 135mm, weight: 830g
- 380 type motor (chassis compatible with 540 type motor - sold separately)
- Transmission Type: Rear 2 Wheel Drive
- Independent swing axle front suspension, rolling rigid axle rear suspension, friction dampers
- Sealed rear gearbox to protect diff gear during off-road running
- 3-piece assembly wheel, straight ribbed racing front tires, paddle rear tires
- Front and rear axle compatible with ball bearings (sold separately)
Required Items (Sold Separately)
- R/C Unit: Expec GT-I or 2-channel R/C system
- Battery: Tamiya 7.2V Racing Pack or equivalent