Team Associated TC6.2 Factory Team Kit
1/10th Scale 4WD Electric On-Road Competition Touring Car
This is a Team Associated TC6.2 Factory Team Kit* 1/10th Scale 4WD Electric On-Road Competition Touring Car. The RC10TC6.2 Factory Team kit builds on the very successful R.O.A.R. and B.R.C.A. national championship-winning TC6 platform and adds many performance-enhancing upgrades which take the chassis to the next level of performance.
New for the TC6.2 is the updated bulkhead, top plate and chassis configuration that allow flex to be optimized by disconnecting the drivetrain bulkheads and suspension mounting systems. This new arrangement allows a predictable flex through the entire length of chassis, giving maximum grip on any track surface. At only 88mm wide and 2.25mm thick, the new TC6.2 carbon fiber chassis remains very narrow, resulting in reduced drag during the hardest cornering.
The independent arm mount system features interchangeable toe inserts and pivot ball joints, allowing the racer to dial-in the suspension on an even more granular level. Optimized ballstud positions are connected with eyelet ball cups and blue titanium turnbuckles, adding up to an easier-to-tune platform with even more precise suspension adjustments than before. The TC6.2 incorporates a new floating servo mount that not only improves steering control but also offers an increased area for mounting the ESC and receiver. The floating servo ties directly into a new dual bellcrank steering system with optimized Ackermann and steering speed.
The TC6.2 retains the H.D.R.C. (High Definition Roll Control) system. Roll stiffness is controlled and adjusted by the two wires that mount into the sides of an aluminum center member and link to the suspension arms. The aluminum center member rolls on a bearing surface to reduce friction and provides ultra-precise movement. The lightweight rear gear differential provides maximum performance, adjustability, and low maintenance, while the front spool features replaceable composite outdrives with the performance of low-friction CVA blades to allow for free axle movement.
Factory Team VCS3 shocks feature hard-anodized threaded bodies with bottom-loaded seals. The VCS3 shocks are super smooth, featuring TiN-coated shock shafts and an increased stroke, all adding up to improved traction. Rounded out with 22 precision ball bearings, Team Associated's TC6.2 has what it takes to keep you out in front and ahead of the pack in today's highly competitive touring car races.
• Updated Bulkheads and Arm Mount System for Precise Suspension Adjustments and Consistent Flex
• Optimized Dual Bellcrank Ball Bearing Steering with Adjustable Ackermann and Improved Steering Rates
• Floating Servo Mount Fits Most Popular Servo Sizes and Allows for a Tweak Free Assembly
• Narrow 2.25mm Graphite Laminate Chassis Provides Optimized Flex Characteristics
• Floating Spur Gear Mount Allows for More Flex Through the Rear of Chassis to Increase Traction in all Conditions
• Ball Stud Positions are Optimized for Fine Adjustments of Roll Center and Camber Gain
• Spur Gear and Top Plate Lowered to Allow for More Chassis Flex and Increased Traction
• Lightweight Rear Gear Diff with Hard Anodized Aluminum Outdrives and Front Spool with Replaceable Composite Outdrives
• VCS3 ShockS with Hard Anodized Threaded Shock Bodies
• Titanium Turnbuckles with Ballcup Eyelets for Easy Access to Ball Stud
• 22 Precision Ball Bearings
• Cross-Compatibility with all TC6.1 Suspension Components
• Power Source: Electric
• Terrain: On-Road
• Body Style: Touring Car
• Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
• Assembly Level: Kit
• Length: Varies
• Width: Varies
• Wheelbase: 255mm (10.04 Inches)
• Weight: Varies
• Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
• Drive: 4WD
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 1/10 Scale Electric Motor with Matching Speed Control
• 7.4V LiPo Motor Battery
• AC or AC/DC LiPo Balance Charger
• 2-Channel Pistol Grip Radio with Receiver
• Standard Size High Torque, High Speed Digital Steering Servo
• 1/10 Scale (190mm) Polycarbonate Touring Car Body
• 1/10 Scale Rubber or Foam Touring Car Tires and Wheels
• Assembly Tools, Paint and Supplies for Body
*This is a kit that requires assembly. Does not include electronics (motor, battery, ESC, servo, etc) or body and tires. Electronics, touring car body and tires/wheels required and are available separately.
|Mfr Part Number||30109|