You have no items in your shopping cart.
Axial Jeep Wrangler Wraith - Poison Spyder
1:10th Scale Ready-to-Run 4WD Electric Rock Racer
This is an Axial Jeep Wrangler Wraith - Poison Spyder 1:10th Scale Ready-to-Run 4WD Electric Rock Racer. Axial is extremely pleased to announce the Axial Jeep Wrangler Wraith-Poison Spyder Rock Racer. Based on a long standing relationship between Axial, Jeep and Poison Spyder, this Jeep Wrangler Wraith is the culmination of efforts between these three iconic off road lifestyle brands.
Ultra4 Racing combines the best of both off road racing worlds including high speed desert action and hard core rock racing. The Axial Jeep Wrangler Wraith appeals to fans of this event series because it offers some of the same spectacular abilities. Featuring a full tubular chassis and a detailed interior just like the full size counterparts, the realism offered by this vehicle is second to none. The livery is a virtual replica of the amazing machine that the talented crew at Poison Spyder Racing have constructed just for the Ultra4 series.
The Jeep Wrangler Wraith is ready for rock spitting, dirt slinging, action. It's designed to tackle the rocks with ease and blast across open desert at full attack speed. The bottom line, the Wraith is tough as nails and prepared for any terrain. The Jeep Wrangler Wraith - Poison Spyder 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD Rock Racer features a realistic full tube-frame chassis design that is manufactured with high strength composite materials. The Wraith IS BUILT TO GO FAST and is not just a low speed rock crawler. The Jeep Wrangler Wraith is built with traditional straight axles allowing for maximum suspension articulation. This vehicle features differential lockers front, center and rear just like its full size counterpart. With lockers and maximum articulation, there isn't anywhere you can't take this rock racing machine!
• Officially LicensedTrail Ready HD Series IFD Beadlock Wheels
• Officially LicensedBFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX Tires
• Officially Licensed Jeep Wrangler Body
• Axial AR60 OCP-Axle (Off-Center Pumpkin Design)
• Realistic Scale Details
• WB8 Wild Boar Driveshafts
• 4-Link Suspension
• Tuned Shock Springs
• Slipper Clutch with Protective Transmission Cover
• All Hex Hardware
• Full Tube Frame Composite Chassis and Durable Skid Plate
• Veritically Mounted Castle Creations AE-2 ESC with Drag Brake
• 20T Motor
• Axial AX-3 2-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter and AR-3 3-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
• Length: 19.25 Inches (489mm)
• Width: 11.22 Inches (285mm)
• Height: 9.1 Inches (232mm)
• Wheelbase: 13.98 Inches (355mm)
• Ground Clearance: 2.8 Inches (71.6mm)
• Weight: 5.45 Pounds (2.47kg)
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH or 2S 7.4V LiPo Battery Pack
• AC or AC/DC Charger to Suit Battery Type
• 'AA' Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
You may also be interested in the following product(s)