Check items to add to the cart or select all
Traxxas Summit 4WD RTR
with 2.4GHz Radio and Two 7-Cell Batteries
Unstoppable All-Terrain Excitement With Unbeatable 2.4GHz Convenience!
Only the Traxxas Summit gives you the ability to lock the differentials and shift from low to high gear right from the transmitter. No need to break from the action to swap gears or install locking parts. Tear up the trail in "high range" with a 25:1 ratio for dirt-slinging speed. When the terrain turns technical, drop it into "low range" for a 70:1 ratio and unreal climbing torque. For the ultimate in climbing traction, flip the T-Lock switch to lock the front differential. Need even more grip? Activate the rear T-Lock diff for fully-loaded 4WD power no matter which tire is gripping or slipping.
• Innovative T-Lock remote locking differentials let you select front and rear locked diffs, front locked diff, or full open differentials via the transmitter
• Transmitter-operated High-Low transmission switches from a 70:1 first gear ratio for climbing torque to a 25:1 second gear ratio for trail speed
• 10-LED lighting system opens the door to night-driving fun
• ExoCage body adds real-rock-rig style and functional protection
• Traxxas Power Cell Batteries Included!
10-LED Lighting System:
No need to head for the garage when the sun goes down; Summit lights up the night with an integrated LED illumination system. Four bright white LEDs blaze the trail ahead, while six red LEDs show where Summit's been. The LEDs are integrated into the bumpers for durability and convenience, and the chassis-mounted wiring harness eliminates the possibility of tangles and hooked wires.
Realistic & Rugged ExoCage Body:
Summit's aggressive SUV-style bodywork doesn't just look tough; with its bolt-on fender flares and tube-style ExoCage skeleton, it's as rugged as a real rock rig. Flexible to bounce back after a rollover yet tough enough to spare the lexan body from rock rash, the ExoCage combines authentic real-rock-rig looks with genuine protection.
Waterproof Electronics and Titan® 775 Motor:
Summit gets its spin from the largest motor of any electric monster truck, the Titan 775. This massive mill is equipped with a fan-cooled armature for nonstop off-road adventure, and an extra wrap of steel around the can for maximum magnetic field strength—that means more torque to tame the trail and conquer any climb. Throttle control comes from an EVX-2™ electronic speed control, a heavy-duty powerhouse that can handle up to 16.8 volts to give Summit extreme trail-conquering torque. And if that trail is wet, muddy or even covered in snow, it's no problem. Waterproof electronics let Summit operate worry-free in conditions that sideline other monster trucks.
Geode Wheels, Soft Foam Inserts and Canyon AT Tires:
An off-road machine is only as good as its tires, and Summit delivers with the biggest, gnarliest Traxxas tire ever: the Canyon AT. This multi-terrain tread features aggressive, angular lugs that dig in on dirt, grass, roots, and rocks to get Summit up and over anything you aim it at. Soft foam insets let the rubber conform to surfaces for maximum grip, and the new Geode rims hold the tires tight with beadlock style. The removable rings protect the rim edges and tire sidewalls from rock rash and lend additional support to the tire/rim glue joint.
Futuristic Chassis Design:
Summit's ground-breaking E-Revo molded chassis sets a new benchmark for electric monster truck looks and performance. The chassis combines art and function to deliver a lightweight, integrated, and rigid platform that maximizes strength and reduces weight. Scalable battery compartments accept a variety of NiMH and LiPo configurations to unlock Summit's power potential. By combining the battery compartments with the chassis design, the battery packs can sit low and close to the center of the truck, plus valuable chassis surface is freed up to accommodate the electronics for a clean layout. This keeps the center of gravity (CG) as low as possible, allowing for steeper climb angles, greater side-hill stability and
Dual-CV Telescoping Axles:
Locked differentials, a powerful motor and high-traction tires are the perfect recipe for overstressed driveshafts, so Summit is equipped with the toughest Traxxas shafts ever. The smooth-sliding, true-curvilinear spline design pioneered for Revo® is now even stronger thanks to CV-style joints on each end—an industry first. The joints’ crosspins are supported by the full diameter of the shaft, so even the heaviest torque loads won’t pop the joint.
• Waterproof electronics for running in water, mud and snow
• EVX-2™ 16.8-volt FWD/REV electronic speed control with patent pending Training Mode™
• Traxxas high-torque Titan® 775 motor
• Traxxas TQ-4™ 27MHz AM transmitter and 4-channel micro receiver
• Innovative T-Lock™ remote locking differentials let you select front and rear locked diffs, front locked diff, or full open differentials via the transmitter
• Transmitter-operated High-Low transmission switches from a 70:1 low-range ratio for climbing torque to a 25:1 high-range ratio for trail speed
• 10-LED lighting system opens the door to night-driving fun
• ExoCage™ body adds real rock-rig style and functional protection
• New 3.8" Geode™ wheels with beadlock-style sidewall protectors mount securely to aluminum 17mm hex hubs
• Massive 7" Canyon AT™ extreme-terrain tires with soft inserts generate awesome off-road grip
• Unique chassis design with integrated dual battery compartments
• Quick release battery doors
• Battery cooling vents
• Scalable battery compartments
• Smooth center skid plate shields the driveline
• Sealed receiver box protects the micro receiver from dirt, debris, and moisture
• Hard-anodized, Teflon®-coated shock bodies with TiN coated shock shafts
• Sealed pivot ball suspension
• Sealed limited slip T-Lock™ (remote locking) differentials
• Ball-bearing-supported steering servo system with integrated servo saver
• Hex hardware throughout
• Compatible with many Revo® accessory upgrades
• Traxxas innovation built in!
• Length: 22.17 inches (563mm)
• Front Track: 18.48 inches (469.5mm)
• Rear Track: 18.58 inches (472mm)
• Center Ground Clearance: 4.76 inches (121mm)
• Weight: 175oz (4.96kg)
• Height (overall): 12.6 inches (320mm)
• Wheelbase: 14.84 inches (377mm)
• Front Shock Length: 87mm
• Rear Shock Length: 87mm
• Front Tires (pre-glued): Canyon AT™ (7.1" x 3.8")
• Rear Tires (pre-glued): Canyon AT™ (7.1" x 3.8")
• Front Wheels: 3.8" Geode™ (chrome)
• Rear Wheels: 3.8" Geode™ (chrome)
• Speed Control Type: EVX-2™ Forward/Reverse/Brake
• Motor (electric): Titan® 775, High-Torque Fan Cooled (10-turn)
• Transmission: High-Low Two-Speed
• Overall Drive Ratio: Low: 70.18, High: 25.34
• Differential Type : Remote Operated T-Lock™, Limited Slip, Sealed
• Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
• Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub/Composite Nylon
• Brake Type: Electronic
• Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
• Steering: Bellcrank
• Radio System: Traxxas TQ-4™ (4-Channel)
• Top Speed: 20+mph
• Skill Level: 2
• Required Batteries: 8 "AA" (transmitter)
EVX-2 (Waterproof) ESC Specifications:
• Input voltage: 6-14 cells (7.2 to 16.8 volts DC)
• Case Size: 2.27”W x 2”D x 1.05”H
• Weight: 3.6 ounces
• Motor Limit (540 size): 10-turns
• Motor Limit (550 size): 12-turns
• On-Resistance (@Trans)–FWD/REV: 0.004 O / 0.004 O
• Rated Current–FWD/REV: 180 amps / 180 amps
• Braking Current: 360 amps
• Continuous Current (@100°F amb.): 30 Amps
• Reverse Delay: None
• BEC Voltage: 6.0 volts DC
• BEC Current: 2.5 amps
• Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 3"
• Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 9.5"
• Motor Wires: 14 Gauge / 4"
• Transistor Type: MOSFET
• PWM Frequency: 1700 Hz
• Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
• Profile selection:
• Sport Mode: 100% fwd, 100% brakes, 100% rev
• Race Mode: 100% fwd, 100% brakes, no rev.
• Training Mode™: 50% fwd, 100% brakes, 50% rev.
• Single-button setup: Yes
You may also be interested in the following product(s)