You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless Edition
RTR w/ 2.4GHz TQi Radio with Docking Base
Traxxas doesn't make conversions. They built it right the first time. So, when Traxxas engineers sat down to design the latest E-Maxx Brushless Edition, they made sure it had all the strength and durability needed for today's most powerful aftermarket brushless setups. Give E-Maxx all you've got; its Brushless-Ready™ transmission is built for hard-hitting 6S LiPo power with the burliest brushless motors, and every component between the motor and the tires is proven tough for full-throttle fun, pack after pack, with the durability and reliability you expect from Traxxas.
Castle Creations Mamba Monster Brushless System
Built specifically to handle the rigors of large, power-hungry trucks, the Mamba Monster speed control is ready for 6S LiPo power with its massive 6.5mm gold-plated connectors, high-efficiency heatsink, integrated cooling fan and heavy-duty components. The speed control sends its power pulses to a Castle 2200Kv 75mm motor, designed specially for maximum performance and reliability with 6S LiPo power in torque-hungry applications. The aluminum motor can is machined to act as a massive heatsink, high-grade bearings deliver maximum efficiency, and high-strength Neodymium magnets give E-Maxx Brushless Edition outrageous torque. To resist the twist, a beefy 5mm shaft transfers power to the Brushless-Ready transmission.
TQi: The Next Generation of Traxxas 2.4GHz Control
E-Maxx Brushless Edition is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system. The Traxxas® TQi™ radio system with Docking Base turns your iPhone® or iPod touch® into a powerful tuning tool. The device display combines with the Traxxas Link™ App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that optimizes your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive. This powerful App gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of the E-Maxx Brushless Edition with an intuitive, high definition graphical user interface. Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. Traxxas Link telemetry sensors transmit real-time data including speed, RPM, temperature, and battery voltage with stunning visuals.
Powerful Traxxas Link Application
Available in the App Store
Traxxas Link makes it easy to learn, understand, and access the powerful tuning options built into every Traxxas TQi radio system. Control your Drive Effects settings such as steering and throttle sensitivity; steering percentage; braking strength; and throttle trim by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen, or enabling the Multi-Function knob on the transmitter. Everything happens live, on-the-fly, giving you instant feedback on your changes.
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others.
Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. If the track conditions change, simply re-tune your Drive Effects and save them as new profile. Only Traxxas Link makes pro-level transmitter tuning so fast, convenient, and easy.
Heavy-Duty 17mm Hex Hubs
E-Maxx Brushless Edition's 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs make certain its considerable horsepower is delivered directly to the treads. The splined design is extra strong with unsurpassed torque handling to resist twist-out no matter how hard the 2200Kv motor pulls at the tires. The unique hex-hub shape also accepts standard 17mm-hex wheels.
Massive 6.3" Maxx Tires
Extreme Brushless Power goes wasted if the tires can't put the power to the ground. E-Maxx Brushless Edition has it covered with some of the toughest treads in Traxxas' arsenal, the aggressive Maxx tires used on the hard-hitting Revo 3.3 and T-Maxx 3.3. These massive meats offer tenacious grip, and their huge footprint gives E-Maxx greater stability and generous ground clearance for all-terrain fun. The tires are securely mounted to Twin-Spoke wheels, now covered in sinister black chrome as part of the exclusive Brushless Edition look.
E-Maxx Brushless Edition has a powerful presence even when it's standing still. The muscular lines of the new body evoke performance with bulging fender flares and cutting-edge graphics that put even custom painters to shame. The new, shorter cab enhances the long-and-low look while providing ample clearance for the motor.
Extended Wheelbase, Low CG Chassis For Rock-Solid Stability
Even at maximum speed, E-Maxx feels stable and controlled thanks to its extra-long 335mm wheelbase, 30mm longer than the original E-Maxx. The chassis also features battery compartments that position the batteries lower, angled in towards the center of the truck to lower its center of gravity. The result is improved handling and cornering stability. Heavy-duty chassis braces work together with a new center skid plate to greatly enhance chassis strength and torsional rigidity, so brushless horsepower is channeled into pure acceleration, not unwanted flex.
Fast, Easy Battery Installation
Traxxas engineers are always looking for ways to make Traxxas products the standard for ease of use. The snap-lock battery hold downs speed battery installation. Press a lever to release, snap them in to lock. Securing your batteries takes just seconds and there are no clips to lose. The new configurable battery compartments are designed to easily accept either 6 or 7-cell battery packs and comparably sized LiPo packs.
Waterproof, High-Torque, Digital Steering Servos
E-Maxx Brushless Edition is equipped for exceptional steering precision with dual, waterproof, high-torque servos (#2075). Twin servos are lighter and more compact than a single large servo, and together they deliver unmatched monster steering response. The servo saver rides on ball bearings to keep the steering response smooth and precise. In short, it's the most powerful and responsive Maxx® steering system ever.
Adjustable Wheelie Bar
To handle extreme brushless power, the adjustable Traxxas wheelie bar is mandatory equipment for the E-Maxx Brushless Edition! Four snap-in adjustment positions allow you to choose how extreme you want your wheelie action to be. In the down position, it keeps the front end planted to show off E-Maxx's incredible acceleration. Raise the wheelie bar to its full-up position and the action gets wild, with giant wheelies that hang on as long as you keep mashing the throttle! The wheelie bar's unique design allows it to be easily removed in situations where you may not want the additional control.
Traxxas Power Cell Batteries Included!
E-Maxx Brushless Edition includes two genuine Power Cell Battery Packs to make sure you experience all the performance that's been engineered into your Traxxas model. Power Cell packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas' high-output, gold plated, high-current connectors. Seven cell packs give E-Maxx Brushless Edition 16.8 volts of motivation for maximum speed, and precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the Traxxas Power Cell package.
Traxxas High-Current Connectors
The Mamba Monster Brushless system comes equipped with two Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Designed to handle high-current applications, Traxxas Connectors effortlessly funnel the dual battery's total power to the electronics keeping things running cool and at full capacity. For more info about the Traxxas High-Current Connector click here.
Heavy-Duty 17mm Hex Hubs
E-Maxx Brushless Edition's 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs make certain its considerable horsepower is delivered directly to the treads. The splined design is extra strong with unsurpassed torque handling to resist twist-out no matter how hard the 2200Kv motor pulls at the tires.
Brushless-Ready Heavy-Duty Transmission
The single-speed Brushless-Ready™ transmission features an oversized steel idler gear and a Torque-Control™ slipper clutch to handle the massive torque of the high-performance Castle Creations 2200Kv brushless motor. To access spur and pinion gears quickly and easily, a unique single-piece gear cover can be removed and installed with a single hex screw.
Extreme-Duty Torque-Control™ Slipper Clutch
E-Maxx Brushless Edition's Torque-Control slipper clutch uses aluminum friction pads and finned aluminum alloy pressure plates to dissipate heat and provide consistent traction control even with hard-hitting 6S LiPo power. The aluminum friction pads provide smooth, linear engagement you can count on, lap after lap. Spur gears can be removed and replaced without altering the slipper adjustment. A center ball bearing maintains precise, long-lasting alignment with near friction-free running and virtually zero maintenance. Originally developed for Revo, the Torque-Control slipper is more than tough enough for E-Maxx.
Heavy Duty Chassis Braces with Transmission Skidplate
E-Maxx's heavy-duty chassis braces are coupled with an integrated transmission skid plate to provide rigid support that protects the center driveline and virtually eliminates power robbing chassis flex.
Building on the durability of the reliable and incredibly tough Revo drivetrain, E-Maxx Brushless Edition incorporates sealed super-duty driveshafts and sealed pivot ball suspension. Heavy-duty axle carriers use large diameter rubber-sealed bearings for ultra-smooth running.
Sealed Revo®-Spec Differentials
Maxx differential housings feature tunable sealed differentials with Revo internals for maximum tuning ability. Precision sealed with Traxxas X-ring silicone seals, E-Maxx differentials are designed for long-lasting performance and the ability to tune for specific running conditions. Built to handle extreme torque and power, these differentials offer unmatched versatility and toughness.
Double-Shear Captured Linkages
E-Maxx features 100% double-shear connections to all steering and toe linkages to capture and secure all rod ends for unmatched durability. A thick tie-bar on the rear toe links further increases the double sheer strength.
8-Shock Maxx® Suspension
E-Maxx continues the Maxx tradition with its incredible Wide 4-wheel independent suspension. Wicked long travel, nearly 4 inches at each wheel, is ready to take on just about the roughest terrain you can imagine. Eight oil-filled shocks (two at each wheel) deliver that plush feel and 'bottomless' suspension travel the Maxx series trucks are famous for. The WideMaxx is fully tuneable for the track or extreme bashing with up to 10 shock-mounting positions, adjustable front caster angle, front and rear toe, and front and rear camber angles.
Oil-Filled Ultra Shocks™
Traxxas oil-filled Ultra Shocks are fully tuneable for race-inspired performance. The spring pre-load is adjustable via precise clip-on spacers making it easy to know that each shock is adjusted to the same spec. Rubber pressure bladders prevent air pockets and foaming common with bladderless designs. Double O-ring seals in the shock body keep shock oil in and air out for consistent performance pack after pack.
Progressive Rate Powder Coated White Springs
Big brushless speed means E-Maxx Brushless Edition has to be prepared for bigger hits than ever, but simply installing stiffer springs would compromise E-Maxx's legendary plush ride. Progressive-rate springs are the answer; they soak up small bumps as a softer spring would, but when the conditions get rough and the jumps get big, the springs step up to the challenge by getting firmer as the suspension is compressed. The long-lasting, white powder-coated finish adds an extra dash of high-tech, high-contrast style to the E-Maxx platform.
Tough Composite Components
Improved body mounts, universal Maxx differential housings, strengthened gray composite chassis, and steel reinforced bulkheads increase durability for hardcore bashing.
Pro-quality, high-grade, metric hex-drive hardware is used throughout for extra strength and easy maintenance and repair. The black-oxide rust-resistant finish provides a high tech look and feel.
Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
Precision rubber-sealed bearings offer the ultimate in super low-friction performance and maximum protection in dirt and nitro environments. They are used in all exposed locations on the truck and are virtually maintenance free.
Over 4" Inches of Center Ground Clearance
The unique E-Maxx chassis design offers maximum center ground clearance (over 4 inches) to eliminate the high-centering and chassis dragging that plague flat-chassis monster trucks. Plus it maintains that tall, authentic monster truck look.
E-Maxx Brushless Edition Features
• Includes two Traxxas Power Cell Battery packs (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
• Traxxas High-Current Battery Connectors
• TQi 2.4GHz High Output radio system with Docking Base™
• TQi 2.4GHz High Output transmitter
• TQi Docking Base™
• Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just
• switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
• Multi-Function knob
• Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
• Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
• Adjustable steering and throttle end points
• High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
• Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
• Docking Base accepts iPhone and iPod touch (sold separately) for full Traxxas Link application functionality
• TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
• Adjustable four-position wheelie bar
• Castle Creations Mamba Monster ESC
• 6.5mm gold-plated connectors
• Integrated cooling fan
• Heavy-duty construction
• Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2200KV Motor
• Machined heatsink can
• 5mm rotor shaft
• Brushless transmission with metal center idler gear
• Heavy-duty 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs and wheel nuts
• Tunable sealed differentials in Maxx® differential housings
• Backward compatible to all Maxx models
• Differential uses Revo®-Spec gears and components
• Revo®-Spec front, rear, and center driveshafts
• New heavy-duty Brushless Ready™ transmission
• Over two-times stronger than original E-Maxx transmission
• Steel idler gear
• Optional accessory two-speed adjustable ratio gear sets
• Close ratio or wide ratio for super-low first gear
• Available accessory single motor mount and gear cover
• Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
• Quick release, battery hold down straps
• Reversible to accept stick packs and side-by-side packs
• Available accessory battery strap for oversized battery packs (sold separately)
• Long wheelbase, low center-of-gravity chassis increases stability
• Extended by 30mm
• Accepts 6-cell or 7-cell flat battery packs and LiPo packs of similar size
• Batteries sit lower in the chassis for lower CG
• Lower skid plate protects the center driveline while allowing quick access to the transmission
• Water-proof high-torque dual steering servos (#2075)
• Four-channel 2.4GHz micro receiver
• Two channel-one outputs for dual steering servos (no Y-harness required)
• Precision hex hardware throughout
• 6.3" diameter Maxx tires pre-glued on black-chrome Split-Spoke wheels
• Two-piece gear cover makes it easy to access and change gearing
• Requires removal of only one screw for access
• Sealed pivot balls and front/rear outer driveshafts
• Eight fully-adjustable, coil-over Ultra Shocks
• Integrated dual servo bellcrank and servo saver
• Watertight sealed receiver box
• 100% captured steering and toe linkage
• Double-shear components capture and secure all rod ends for unmatched durability
• Rear toe-links are captured by a thick tie-bar for double-shear strength
• Updated shock towers and adjustable body mounts
• Gray composite components
• Chassis, skid plates, bulkheads, shock bodies, spur gear cover
• Precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
• Blue-anodized aluminum antenna crimp nut
• Four-position wheelie bar included
• Fully painted, trimmed, and decaled ProGraphix® body
Castle Creations Mamba Monster ESC Specifications
• Input voltage (cells): 18 NiCad/NiMH 6s LiPo (max: 25.2 volts)
• Case Size: 2.2”W x 1.9”D x 1.4”H
• Weight: 4.27 ounces (121 grams)
• On-Resistance (@Trans)–FWD/REV: 0.0003 ohms per phase
• Reverse Delay: Yes, with lockout
E-Maxx Brushless Edition Specifications
• Length: 22.5 inches (571mm)
• Front Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
• Rear Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
• Center Ground Clearance: 4 inches (101mm)
• Weight: 154oz (4.36kg)
• Height (overall): 9.5 inches (241mm)
• Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
• Front Shock Length: XXLong
• Rear Shock Length: XXLong
• Front Tires (pre-glued): Maxx® (6.3" x 3.8")
• Rear Tires (pre-glued): Maxx® (6.3" x 3.8")
• Front Wheels: 3.8" Split-Spoke (black chrome)
• Rear Wheels: 3.8" Split-Spoke (black chrome)
• Speed Control Type: Castle Creations Mamba Monster Forward/Reverse/Brake
• Motor (electric): Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2200KV
• Transmission: Single-Speed (2nd gear only)
• Overall Drive Ratio: 20.88 (stock, out-of-box)
• Differential Type: Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
• Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
• Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Tub
• Brake Type: Electronic
• Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
• Steering: Bellcrank
• Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz High Output with Traxxas Link™
• Top Speed: 35+mph (65+mph w/ two 3S LiPo Batteries)
• Skill Level: 2
• Included Batteries: Two Traxxas Power Cell Batteries (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
• Required Batteries & Charger: 4 "AA" (transmitter) 7.2V or 8.4V Charger (6 or 7 cell)