You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traxxas, the Official Hobby Class Radio Control Truck of Monster Jam, is proud to announce the release of the legendary Maximum Destruction! Fully assembled and Ready-to-Race®, the 1/10 scale Maximum Destruction features pre-applied decals with officially licensed graphics to precisely duplicate the full-size monster machines. New tires developed specifically for the Monster Jam models emulate the "hand carved" look of the full-size treads, and new deep-dish wheels with bead-lock detailing complete the aggressive, authentic look.
Crushing cars, catching big air, and popping wheelies has never been this much fun, and Traxxas' Monster Jam models make the action more realistic than ever. When it comes to speed, the Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor and racing-style Magnum 272 transmission propel Maximum Destruction to speeds over 30mph. The integrated cooling fan in the Titan 12T pulls air through the motor keeping it cool. Airflow is routed through cooling channels molded into the motor plate. A cooler running motor delivers faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life.
The Monster Jam models come fully loaded with innovative performance options like a fiber-composite chassis designed for exceptional rigidity and enormous ground clearance. Battery removal is made easy by the quick-release battery hold down latch. In addition, the factory-installed planetary differential never needs adjusting! Just take the truck out of the box, charge up a battery, and go have fun! If you're looking for an all-terrain truck that is perfect for monster bashing or wheelie-popping thrills, look no further.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of their exclusive watertight, sealed electronics that provide the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. The Monster Jam models' XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun.
To harness the power of the 12-turn motor, Traxxas bolted in the high-performance, waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control. Ultra-smooth, high-frequency operation and high-power handing capability, are standard features. EZ-Set one-button setup makes it easy to adjust or change profiles. Traxxas' exclusive Training Mode profile cuts total power output in half and leaves the brakes at full strength. It's the first controller of its kind that has a 50% power profile. Training Mode is designed for young or first time drivers that want to learn the ropes before unleashing the full power of the mighty Titan 12T motor. This makes the Maximum Destruction perfect for almost any age driver or skill level.
Officially Licensed Monster Jam Bodies and Graphics
New Monster Jam Tires and Beadlock-Style Wheels
New tires developed specifically for the Monster Jam models emulate the "hand carved" look of the full-size treads, and are molded in a unique compound that hooks up for maximum acceleration and great grip on a wide variety of surfaces including dirt, grass, pavement, and rocks. New deep-dish wheels with bead-lock detailing complete the aggressive, authentic look. Performance-tuned foam inserts are standard and all tires come pre-glued from the factory to get you rolling right out of the box.
Traxxas Power Cell Battery Included!
Includes a Power Cell Battery Pack to make sure you experience all the performance that's been engineered into your Traxxas model. Power Cell packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas' high-output, gold plated, high-current connectors. Seven cells deliver 8.4 volts of motivation for maximum speed, and precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the Traxxas Power Cell package.
TQ Radio System
The included TQ radio system includes a high-power transmitter with a specially designed comfort grip, a precise high-torque steering servo, and a compact receiver. The perfectly balanced TQ transmitter features servo reversing, a low battery indicator, electronic trim control, and it is digitally proportional for precise steering and throttle control.
XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
Designed and engineered by Traxxas, the XL-5 Electronic Speed Control handles the elements while smoothly supplying power to the motor. This high-performance ESC is packed with impressive specifications that are normally only found on more expensive high-end replacement units. The XL-5 features a completely waterproof design, three throttle profiles, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 4-8 cell compatibility, and built-in BEC. High frequency operation combined with ultra-low resistance make the XL-5 an efficient and ultra-smooth fully proportional speed control. An exclusive feature on the XL-5 is the patent pending Training Mode™. This profile reduces the overall power output of the XL-5 by 50% making it easier for young or new drivers to develop their control skills before unleashing full-power operation. The XL-5 is manufactured by Traxxas to ensure the highest level of quality and support.
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- Large heat sink
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Officially Licensed Monster Jam® replica painted bodies
- Monster Jam replica tires and wheels
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Traxxas #2216 4-channel micro receiver.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas 2056 steering servo.
- Monstrous 4-inches of ground clearance.
- Included optional 23-tooth pinion gear pushes Stampede
to speeds over 30mph.*
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control.
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis.
- Efficient Magnum 272™steel-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor
guard for extra protection.
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite chassis.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- Color-matched powdercoated shock springs with responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Performance foam tire inserts.
- Length: 16.25" (413mm)
- Front Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Rear Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Weight: 65.3oz (1.85 kg)
- Max Height: 8.75" (222mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.63" (270mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires (pre-glued): 2.8" Monster Jam® Tires
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): 2.8" Monster Jam® Tires
- Front Wheels: 2.8" Monster Jam® Wheels
- Rear Wheels: 2.8" Monster Jam® Wheels
- Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn)
- Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
- Receiver: #2216 4-Channel Micro
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.34)
- Differential Type: Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Magnum 272™
- Steering: Single Point
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
- Top Speed: 30+mph
- Skill Level: 1
- *Battery Tray Dimensions: 138mm x 46mm x 26mm
- Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell Battery (NiMH, 7-C Hump)
- Required Batteries: 8 "AA" (transmitter)