You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tamiya R/C Bush Devil II
1:10 Scale Radio Control Truck Kit
This is a Tamiya R/C Bush Devil II 1:10 Scale Radio Control Truck Kit. This electric R/C assembly kit combines a pick-up truck body with large diameter wheels to offer dynamic R/C off-road driving. The WT-01 chassis features a highly durable monocoque main frame made from polycarbonate-reinforced material and is matched with a 4-wheel double wishbone suspension. Stickers are included to depict the stylish blue rim on the metal-plated wheels to enhance the custom appearance. The 130mm diameter tires with lug-pattern tread will let you romp over all sort of terrain. The lightweight, durable polycarbonate body comes with parts for a roll bar and a grille guard with five auxiliary lights as well as stickers for the flamboyant livery.
The monocoque main frame is made from durable polycarbonate-reinforced material. Battery pack, motor, and steering servo are positioned along the centerline of the chassis for optimum balance. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features upper I- and lower H-arms and comes equipped with 130mm diameter tires with lug-pattern treads. Furthermore, the pre-assembled gearbox is equipped with a differential for smooth cornering and can be conveniently detached for maintenance without disassembling the chassis.
• WT-01 Reinforced Polycarbonate Monocoque Chassis
• Rear Wheel Drive
• 540 Size Brushed Motor
• Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC with Reverse
• Front and Rear Double Wishbone Suspension with Coil Over Friction Shocks
• Clear Polycarbonate Body with Decal Set
• Preassembled Sealed Gearbox with Bevel Gear Differential
• Treaded and Spiked Rubber Tires with Chrome-Plated Plastic Wheels with 12mm Hex
• Adjustable Caster and Toe-In
• Steering Servo Saver
• Length: 17.4 Inches (443mm)
• Width: 12.2 Inches (310mm)
• Height: 10 Inches (254mm)
• Wheelbase: 11.25 Inches (286mm)
• Tire Diameter: 5.1 Inches (130mm)
• Gear Ratio: 1:18.3
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 2-Channel or More Surface Radio with Standard Size Steering Servo
• 6 Cell 7.2V Ni-MH Battery with Tamiya Power Connector
• AC/DC or DC Peak-Detection Charger
• Paint for Body and Kit Assembly Tools
*This is a kit that requires assembly and the addition of the items described above. The body is clear and requires painting. Paint and supplies, and assembly tools required and are available separately.