You have no items in your shopping cart.
BH P-36A Hawk 61 ARF Airplane w/Oracover & Retracts
The Hawk premiered in 1938. After a brief appearance as a fighter, it became a trainer during WWII. Now you can fly one!
• Length: 52"
• Wingspan: 63"
• Weight: 8.0 lbs+
• Mechanical Retracts are included!
Requires your .61 2-stroke or .91 4-stroke engine, and 6-channel radio with 9 servos (including a low-profile retract servo).
For electric flight:
• 1 - HP Motors 4120/05 Brushless Motor #129052
• 2 - Hobby People 11.1V 3200mAh 25C Li-Po #118350 wired in series to make a 6S1P 22.2V pack
• 2 - Gold connectors
• 1 - Castle Phoenix Ice 75 ESC #712118
• 1 - APC 14 x 10E propeller #609942
Balsa and plywood construction covered with Oracover iron-on film.
BH Models from Vietnam, distributed in the USA, exclusively by Hobby People, is committed to bringing you great models that fly great, look great, and are easy to assemble. Look for more BH Models!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)