You have no items in your shopping cart.
NTJETS Mig 15 EDF ARF
w/Air Retracts & Struts
This beautifully detailed Mig 15 from N-Tech Jets includes all-metal air retracts with air control system and oleo struts. Expertly finished, the aircraft is made up of wood and carbon frame. The wings are sheeted and covered, the fuselage is sheeted with molded plastic and factory painted to match.
Wings are plug-in featuring heavy duty aluminum joiner tubes, the tail assembly is removable using aluminum tubes and this makes it easier to transport than you might think. N-Tech Jets even includes a simple cockpit and instrument panel, just add a pilot and you'll have a good looking finished cockpit.
We recommend the Jet Hangar E-Turbax 120mm fan system. This provides great speed, thrust, and climb at a price much cheaper than most high performance fans in this size and performance specification class.
1. Requires 3 high-power metal gear mini servos for the tail. We recommend the 94820 servo from Airtronics or similar Futaba or Hitec servos.
2. Requires smaller packs to make up the 12S required voltage. Instead of 2 large 6S bricks, you'll need qty 4 3S packs (6000-8400mAh) wired together to make a 12S pack. The packs must be arranged to fit around the air ducts. Thus the larger 6S packs do not fit easily.
3. This plane is NOT for beginners.
The N-Tech Jets Mig 15 gives you a great looking scale jet that is big, great flying, and a real attention getter at the field.
• Wing Span: 72 inches - 1828mm
• Length: 72 inches - 1828mm
• Typical Flying weight Approximately 20 pounds - 9000g
• 9-10 channel radio
• 94851 servos or similar x 5 (Wing and Steering)
• 94820 servos or similar x 3 (Tail)
• 94702 servos or similar x1 (retract valve)
• Castle 160HV ICE 2 ESC