You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Merlin is a great part of Multiplex’s line of Elapor sail planes. Compact in size, the Merlin offers full size performance at a fraction of the cost. Built using the ultra durable Elapor® foam and high quality plastic parts the Merlin has the same legendary durability as other Multiplex sail planes while maintaining the excellent flying characteristics pilots have come to expect. Whether it is built as a pure glider or as an electric the “take it wherever you go” Merlin is sure to delight any modeler.
Requires radio system, electronic components and battery with charger.
• Low parts count for quick and easy assembly
• Molded of ultra durable Elapor® Foam
• Can be built as a glider or as an electric version
• Elevator, Rudder and 2 Servo Aileron Controls
• Stable flying characteristics
• Raised ailerons as landing aid
• High-quality plastic components
• Easily taken apart for easy transport
• Wing Span: 31
• Wing Area: 175 sq. In.
• Wing Loading: 8.7 oz. per Sq. Ft.
• Fuselage Length: 24 in.
• Weight: 9.8 Oz Glider / 12 Oz Electric
• Intermediate Level