Multiplex FunJet Ultra Kit
This is a Multiplex FunJet Ultra Kit. Just when you thought your Multiplex FunJet was one of the fastest planes in its class, we went ahead and upped the ante with our ultra-fast, ultra-durable FunJet Ultra. When equipped with our recommended potent power system, this hotter-than-hot jet will accelerate up to 125 miles per hour while maintaining impeccable flying precision. The FunJet Ultra is constructed with our high density Elapor® foam, providing considerable structural strength for high stress aerobatics and surviving even the roughest landings. Designed for intermediate and advanced pilots, the FunJet Ultra brings lightning speed and uncompromising accuracy to your next flying adventure.
• Easy to Hand Launch, Easy to Land
• Smooth Handling at Low and High Speeds
• Direct Precise Control Response
• Capable of Speeds in Excess of 125 MPH
• Wingspan: 31in
• Wing Area: 224.75sq.in
• Wing Loading: 19.7oz/sq.ft
• Fuselage Length: 29.5in
• Weight: 31oz
• Control Functions: Ailevator and Throttle
• Flight Characteristics: Ultra Fast
• Target User: Intermediate to Advanced
• Molded Elapor Parts
• Molded Motor Mount & Bulkhead
• Carbon Fiber Spars
• Small Parts Set (Canopy Locks, Servo Fairings, Servo Linkage, Etc.)
Items Required, But Not Included:
• Motor: 350 to 800 Watt Brushless Outrunner
• Speed Control: 70 to 80 Amp Brushless
• Propeller: 6 x 5.5
• Battery: 3S 11.1V 3200mAh Li-Po
• 4-Channel or More with Elevon Mixing
• 2 9gr Micro
• 2 12" Servo Extensions
|Mfr Part Number||M214245|
- I am simply impressed with this plane. Review by Vapor Trail
Now, my review:
I assembled the plane as per spec and factory recommended and I placed a 2700 Thunder Power 4S in it for maiden. It balanced right on the spot with the battery in the slightly aft of center in the bay due to the relatively small 28mm 3700 KW motor and 4.75 APC sport prop. The motor screams out an impressive 56,000 rpms and the prop breaks the sound barrier (in rotation speed) making it VERY loud...and very fast!
It left my hand with slight left torque roll from the power of the motor but was easily corrected once airspeed increased and started to wake up.
Let me tell you, this plane really flies like it is on roller coaster rails! It is so fun to fly, so very obedient in the air and go's where your stick go's. I LOVE IT!
This plane is German engineering at its finest...well done, Multiplex! (Posted on 8/30/13)
- AWESOME JET LIKE SPEED W/OUT THE FUSS Review by "ceez"