Multiplex FunCub Kit
This is a Multiplex FunCub Kit. Whether at the beach or in your backyard, the FunCub is a playful multi-faceted plane that you can take anywhere. Multiplex's optional high-performance power pack system will effortlessly loft this plane from virtually any airstrip. And in the air, its unique combination of full 5-channel control with expansive flaps and oversized lightweight wheels ensures simple shameless fun. Beginners will love its manageable slow-flying characteristics and experienced pilots will enjoy its ability to perform spectacular aerobatic maneuvers. Optional accessory floats turn this already-versatile model into an attractive amphibian.
• Wingspan: 55 in.
• Wing Area: 589 sq. in.
• Wing Loading: 9.8 oz./sq. ft.
• Fuselage Length: 39 in.
• Control Functions: Aileron, Rudder, Throttle and Optional Landing Flaps
• Flight Characteristics: Docile Sport Flyer
• Target User: Beginner to Intermediate
Recommended Power Equipment (NOT) Included:
• Motor: 300-400 Watt Brushless Outrunner
• Speed Control: 30-40 Amp
• Propeller: 13 x 4
• Battery: 3S 2000mAh LiPo
Recommended Radio Gear (NOT Included):
• Radio: 4 or More Channel
• Receiver: Micro Recommended
• Servos: 2 x HS-81's or 94091's and 2-4 x HS-55's or A9N's
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $39.95
Special Price: $34.19
|Mfr Part Number||M214243|
- There should be a requirement to fly one Review by Neutron3
- fun cub crashed Review by taterbug
I crashed it and it got on fire. Now I have a lot of re working to fix it and to buy a bigger ESC to go with my 480 motor. MY ESC is melted. so get help when you first fly it. Thanks taterbug (Posted on 1/23/14)
- Exceptionally good plane Review by Tommy Toy the Crazy Boy
- the funest (is that a word?) Review by biplanedan
- TONS OF FUN Review by E
- LOL STOL Review by Flo
The Elapor foam is a very resilient foam that makes this plane very tough. Only weaknesses are the landing gear and tail wheel assembly, which are too weak for continued use but can easily be strengthened/imporved with some piano wire and a little imagination. (Posted on 8/30/12)
- Way to much FUN Review by ZDAD5
- A Blast Review by Dave
I've flown this plane in winds where one has no business flying and it handles it no problem, its just that much more fun.
The fun cub will not disappoint in any endeavor you try, its exactly as its name implies, fun. (Posted on 9/8/11)
- great Review by the hawk