You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobbico Calypso EP Glider RxR
Smooth and forgiving, the EP Calypso from Hobbico excels as a first electric sailplane. Ailerons are included for enjoying a wide envelope of soaring performance, and by adding optional flaps experienced glider pilots can move up to more advanced thermal chasing. Comes with a factory-installed brushless power system. The Rx-R assembles easily, while offering you the flexibility to install your choice of receiver and battery. The powerful brushless motor, ESC and micro servos are already installed, getting you in the air that much quicker!
Hobbico Calypso EP Features
• Brushless outrunner motor and 18A ESC
• 5"AA" batteries
• Construction: Aero-cell foam, white in color with green and black trim
• Wing: Two-piece
• Aileron Control: Dual servo with flap option (using flap option requires separate linkage set
• Landing Gear: Landing wheel with nose and tail skid plates
Hobbico Calypso EP Specifications
• Wingspan: 73" (1855mm)
• Wing Area: 526 sq in (33.9 sq dm)
• Length: 47" (1195mm)
• RTF Weight: 29oz (820g)
*Requires 4 Channel Radio