You have no items in your shopping cart.
House of Balsa 2 x 6 Glider Kit
House of Balsa 2 x 6 Glider Kit!
The House of Balsa Two x Six Glider Kit ( which means 2 channel by about 6 feet) was designed specifically for the R/C beginner. It is inexpensive, quick to build, and fun to fly! The simple but strong light plywood and balsa structure has enough room to install a standard flight pack. It only takes about 4 6 hours to build and can be flown in small fields, or at home if you have a wide open space. You can hand launch it or use a standard hi start for launching. What a great way to get started!
- All balsa and plywood construction
- Full size rolled plans
- Photo illustrated instructions
- Accepts standard radio (no mini reqd.)
- 4 to 6 hour assembly time
- Covers with one roll of covering material
- Uses standard launching equipment
- Wing span 72.5 in.
- Wing area 590 sq. in.
- Wt. with radio 30 oz.
- Wing loading 7.32 oz./sq. ft.
- Fuselage length 38.5 in.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)