SMM Raptor 2000 Brushless Plug-N-Play Sailplane
This is a Skip Miller Models Raptor 2000 Brushless Plug-N-Play Sailplane. This 2 meter brushless-powered sailplane is plug and play, so it comes with everything you need to fly except a transmitter and a receiver. The power setup provides plenty of power to go very fast. The Raptor has a molded leading edge and built up trailing edge. It is five channels- throttle, rudder, elevator, ailerons and flaps.
The flight performance is phenomenal. The powerful brushless electric motor allows you to climb out to a few hundred feet in the blink of an eye. Then the propeller folds back and it becomes a sleek 2 meter thermal plane. With this design, you get the best having an electric motor and being a performance sailplane.
• Fiberglass Fuselage
• Wing Features Molded Leading Edge and Built-Up Trailing Edge
• Throttle, Rudder, Elevator, Ailerons and Flaps
• Phenomenal Flight Performance
• Plug and Play - Just Add Your Transmitter and Receiver
• 9g Micro Servos x 6
• 1000kV Brushless Motor w/Folding Propeller
• 40 Amp Brushless ESC
• 3S 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo Battery
• LiPo Balance Charger w/AC Power Adapter
• Wingspan: 78.7 Inches (2000mm)
• Length: 41.7 Inches (1060mm)
• Wing Type: S-4083
• Wing Area: 496 Square Inches (32dm2)
• Wing Loading: (25 to 35g/dm2)
• Flying Weight: 28.2 Ounces (800g)
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 5-Channel or More Transmitter and Receiver
*The Raptor is available in assorted colors. Unable to guarantee specific color.
Note: Colors Mar Vary. Pictures are for reference to shape/size.
|Mfr Part Number||885255|