TAFT Dornier Do-27 Rx-Ready Military Scheme EP
High Performance Electric-Powered Scale Flying Model
The Dornier Do27 is a high-performance, short-field takeoff utility aircraft well suited for military and civilian use. Taft Models has created this highly-detailed scale model of this unique aircraft. From working flaps to working lights, this well-built model is good looking and good flying. Heavy-duty landing gear, ball-end linkage, clip-in dual spar wings, easy-access battery area, and factory-built and finished airframe are all standard. You'll find the Taft Do-27 a superior molded foam model aircraft. Motor, ESC, and servos are all installed. Complete the Taft Dornier with your favorite radio, battery, and charger. Build it this morning, fly it this afternoon, the Taft Dornier will have you flying quickly!
• Wing Span: 63in. - 1600mm
• Wing Area: 558sq.in. - 36dm.sq.
• Length: 48.6in. - 1234mm
• Weight (RTF): 5.75lb - 2600g
• Wing Loading: 23.74oz/sq.ft. - 72.45g/sq.dm.
• Functions: Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle, Flaps, Lights
• CG: 2.25 to 3.15” 57mm to 80mm- From the L.E.
• Aileron: 1/2” each way,
• Elevator: 3/8” each way,
• Rudder: 3/4” each way
• Motor: BL 4250, 700kv
• ESC: 50 Amp ESC, 3-4S LiPO
• Servo: 9gram, 7 pcs
Requires: Radio, Receiver, Battery, Charger.
|Mfr Part Number||DO-27PNP|