You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobby People P-51D Mustang EP
Receiver-Ready Brushless EPO Foam Aircraft w/Retracts
This is a Hobby People P-51D Mustang EP Receiver-Ready Brushless EPO Foam Aircraft w/Retracts. This spectacular Hobby People model of the famous P-51D Mustang rings with scale accuracy. The design truly captures the P-51D's famous outline, enough to impress even scale modelers. With retracts and retract doors, in flight it gives that gear-up look that makes low passes truly impressive. Look closely at the Hobby People P-51D and you'll see scale panel lines and even markings for the formation lights. It's topped off with enough brushless power to swing a big scale spinner and 4-blade prop. This Receiver-Ready version only requires that you add your favorite 5-channel or more transmitter, receiver, and 2200 mAH battery. In no time you'll be flying a top-notch Mustang with the right looks and flying performance to impress even the most experienced R/C pilots.
• EPO Molded Foam Construction
• Scale Details and Painted Scale Color Scheme with Decals Applied
• One-Piece Wing with Electric Main Gear Retracts and Dual Aileron Servos for Precise Control
• Detailed Canopy with Pilot and Cockpit is Held in Place with Magnetic Latches to Allow Easy Battery Access
• Steerable Mechanical Retractable Tail Wheel with Landing Gear Doors
• Custom 4-Bladed Propeller with Custom Spinner
• 35 -48 Size 760KV Brushless Motor and 11.1V 50 Amp Brushless ESC
• Servos and Control Linkages are Installed and Ready for Final Setup Adjustments
• Wingspan 49.0 in (1245mm)
• Length 40.5 in (1029mm)
• Wing Area 410 sq in (26.45sq.dm)
• Weight (Approx) 3.0 Lbs (1361g)
• Wing Loading 16.9 oz/sq ft (51.44g/sq.dm)
• P-51D Mustang EP RTF with Brushless Motor, Brushless ESC, Servos and Retracts
• Custom Spinner and 4-Blade Propeller
• Radiator Scoop and Accessories Bag
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 5-Channel or More 2.4G Transmitter and Receiver*
• 11.1v 2200 mAh LiPo and compatible charger.
• Basic Modeling Tools and Supplies
*Requires 6-channel or more transmitter and receiver if you install the optional flaps. Optional Flap Conversion Kit available separately.
|User's Guide (5.2 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the Hobby People P-51D Mustang EP|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)