You have no items in your shopping cart.
BH Edge 540V3
82 in. 30CC ARF
The Edge 540 V3 from BH features an all-wood laser-cut interlocking airframe that is factory-jig built. It's covered carefully with Oracover and the factory molded cowl and wheel pants are carefully painted to match with shocking color accuracy. This is a model that simply looks spectacular and flies even better.
Most of the assembly is "bolt-on". From the two-piece wing to the two-piece tail, the Edge almost "falls together" it is so simple to finish. And its factory-installed tab/groove hinges and custom hardware take away a lot of time- consuming assembly found in most other more typical ARF's.
Unique, Exciting, FAST. The Edge is an aerobatic performer that really moves.
• Wing Span: 2080mm - 81.89 in
• Length: 1680mm - 66.14 in
• Weight: 6.2kg - 13.64lbs
• Power: 30-35cc gas/glow
• Functions: Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle, Flaps
• Requires: 6 channels and 9 servos
• Realistic Painted Pilot
• Hinges are tongue/groove/pin type
• Custom hardware
• Fiberglass Cowl
• Fiberglass Wheel Pants
• Heavy Duty Gear
• Advanced Wood Contruction
• Covered with Oracover (Premium Iron-On Covering)
• Removable top-hatch is big with easy access
• Bolt-on Tail