You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobbico SuperStar 40 ARF Regarded as THE top-of-the-line trainer, the SuperStar .40 has introduced more beginners to R/C flight over the last 2 years than any other airplane. Its formula for success? Easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions, a superior design, exceptional reliability, and smooth, stable flight that builds confidence.
But Hobbico hasn't been resting on its laurels. Introducing an immproved SuperStar .40, featuring the greatest upgrade imaginable: it comes professionally precovered in Top Flite MonoKote film covering, the world's finest! Now this state-of-the-art trainer is winning over even more modelers. Now - more than ever - the Hobbico SuperStar .40 is the fastest, easiest... and best way to fly!
- All-balsa parts are high quality and easier to repair than plastic or foam
- A stylish profile and dazzling trim scheme sets it apart from other trainers
- Comes with a complete package of quality GPM hardware, including fuel tank, motor mount, pushrods, spinner and more
- The reinforced tricycle-style landing gear withstand less-than-perfect landings; large diameter wheels provide excellent ground handling
- In the air, a large, flat-bottom wing and self-righting flight characteristics help keep you in control
Right out of the box, you can see the SuperStar is different from other kits. Most of the work is already done, including sub-assemblies that are already covered in Top Flite MonoKote film. Detailed, illustrated instructions assure success, no matter what your skill level. In just 15-20 hours, you can be enjoying your first flight with the SuperStar 40! Features
- Fuselage is Pre-Covered and Pre-Assembled Sheeted Box Style
- Wing is Pre-Covered Ribbed Balsa with Flat Bottom Airfoil
- Tail Sections are Solid Balsa and is Pre-Covered
- 90% Pre-Assembled, All Wood, Almost-Ready-to-Fly Kit
- 15 to 20 Hours Assembly Time
- Wingspan: 60"
- Fuel Tank: 10.5oz
- Wing Area: 660 sq. in.
- Wing Loading: 19oz per sq foot
- Fuselage Length: 50"
- Weight: 5.5lbs
- Center of Gravity: 3 - 3.5" (71 - 89mm) from leading edge of wing measured at the fuselage side
- Airfoil: Flat-Bottom High-Wing
- Engine: .35-.46 (2-stroke)
- Radio: 4 Channel w/4 Standard Servos
- Misc. Items: Foam Rubber, Rubber Bands, Fuel Tubing, Screw Lock Connectors, Building and Field Equipment.