You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobby People Micro Electric Retracts
for Aircraft up to 4.0 Pounds
This is a pair of Hobby People Micro Electric Retracts. These retracts are suitable for aircraft up to 4.0 pounds. They are easy to install and operate because there are no difficult mechanical linkages to set up or air lines and valves that can leak. Each retract is powered by an electric motor with a worm-drive gear system. They require very little power and don't require any adjustment because they know when to turn off after cycling up or down.
The retract housing and mounting plate are molded from lightweight, yet strong composite nylon and feature metal bushings and strut mounts (micro features metal bushings and composite nylon strut mounts to save weight).
These retracts are designed to operate off of 4.8 ~ 6.6 volts and simply plug into the landing gear channel in your receiver with a y-harness.
*Retracts require mounting hardware, landing gear struts, wheels and axles. See Required to Install section below.
• Nominal Voltage Range: 4.8v ~ 6.6v
• Weight: 18.8g
• Operating Angle: 90º
• Operating Speed (No Load): 0.5sec 60º @ 4.8v / 0.45sec 60º @ 6.0v
• Current Draw (No Load): 60mA @ 4.8v / 65mA @ 6.0v
• Current Draw (Idle): 3mA @ 4.8v / 3mA @ 6.0v
• Operating Temperature Range: -10ºC ~ 50ºC
• Connector Length: 100mm
Required to Install:
• Eight Mounting Screws
• Two 3mm Diameter Struts
• Two Wheels and Adjustable Axles
• Two 2mm Grub Screws
• One Y-Harness Compatible with Universal Connectors
|User's Guide (180.6 KB)||This is the User's Guide for the Hobby People Micro Electric Retracts|