Radio Control Hobbies and More!

Hobby People 2826/05 Brushless Motor w/Hardware

Availability: In stock

$43.99

No. 129036

Quick Overview

Performance you need a price that's easy on the pocket book. Hobby People motors are proven, reliable, and easy to operate. They even include the bullet connectors, mounting plate and prop adapter. Service, Selection, and Value.

2826/05 Brushless Motor w/Hardware

More Views

• 2826/05 Brushless Motor w/Hardware
  • 2826/05 Brushless Motor
  • 2826/05 Brushless Motor Assembled
$43.99

Details

HP-MTR 2826/05 Brushless Motor 

w/ Hardware

Hobby People is continually dedicated to making the hobby more enjoyable. Today, Hobby People is proud to announce a new line of Hobby People Branded brushless aircraft motors. These motors are proven designs in key sizes that are perfect for a wide-array of electric aircraft. From small foamies flown with the 2208 to the ASM 120” B17 flown with the 4120/05, these motors will fly most common sizes of R/C aircraft. And not only are these motors right-sized, they are “right-priced”. This line is the most affordable line of motors to ever be available from Hobby People. And, we carry parts for them too. Service, Selection, and Value. Hobby People Motors simply offer you more fun for less money.

Key Features:

The perfect choice for most electric aircraft sizes, Hobby People motors offer unsurpassed value.

Easy to Install – Mounts included

Prop Adapter Included

Replacement Parts are Available

Gold Bullet Connectors Installed

Efficient Brushless Performance

Compatible with most brushless ESC brands

Motor Mount Plate Included

Propeller Adaptor Included

Wide Range of Sizes

Specifications:

Diameter: 35

Length: 54

Stator Size (mm): 28 x 26

NiMh: 10-16

Li-Po: 3-5

IO (A): 2.1A(10V)

Turns: 5T

Kv: 900

Max Cont.: 29A

Max Burst:  45A/60S

Max Efficiency: >86%

Resistance: 43mohm

Shaft: 5mm

Weight: 170g

Bearings: 3

Each motor requires a brushless Electronic Speed Control (ESC). If flying a twin/mult-engine, each motor requires its own ESC. Choose the size that matches or exceeds the continuous amp rating for the motor you've selected. The ESC will require matching plugs. Of course, you'll need a matching propeller suitable for the plane and battery you've selected.

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Hobby People Prop Shaft - 2826 BL Motor

Hobby People Prop Shaft - 2826 BL Motor

$3.50

Additional Information

SKU 129036
Manufacturer Hobby People
Mfr Part Number 129036
Video No

Customer Reviews

Love this motor Review by Neutron3
Rating
Believe it or not, I use this motor on my highly modified Slow Stick with 12/6 prop. I fly my SS's in lots of different conditions - daytime, night-time with LED lights and at the beach in preferably high winds. This motor gives my 1 lb. SS unlimited vertical, it also ok running very slow, and only gets warm with a Turnigy 4s 2200. I've built 6 custom Slow Sticks for different friends and put this motor on all of them. Lots of bank for the buck. As everyone else said, it's not pretty, but I think that is part of the charm of this motor. Get it. (Posted on 7/31/13)
nice motor but short life Review by snowmobiler
Rating
Motor performed very well but life with 5 cells is very short.I would not use over 3 cells if you want much durability. Bearings went quickly with a 5 cell and an 11x5 electric prop. (Posted on 6/8/12)
Nice Motor Review by Rich
Rating
I'm running this motor in a Sig LT-25 on a 3 cell, 4000 mah Lipo and an 11x7 APC electric prop. Performance with this combination is excellent. Take-offs in about 20 feet, big round loops from level flight. Not quite unlimited vertical but easily equivalent to the plane with a glow 25. Flight times are over 20 minutes. The motor runs smoothly and hardly gets warm. It's not the prettiest motor, has more of an industrial appearance in it's all black finish, but it sure performs.

The photo shows connectors attached but mine were loose in a separate zip bag. And they were 4 mm which weren't compatable with the 3.5 mm connectors on the Castle Thunderbird ESC. I had to buy 3.5 mm male connectors which was the only minor hitch. (Posted on 8/15/11)
Not Pretty, but runs Beautifully Review by Keith Benicek
Rating
While the Hobby People brushless motors aren't exactly "pretty" motors with highly polished barrels and colorfully chromed, I'd call them "utilitarian" looking like a hammer, they sure do run Beautifully. With some concern, I decided to try the 2626/05 (900kv) in my new 52" WS Fliton John Glezellis EXTRA260 30E 3D plane. Technically the 2626/05 is too high kv and a bit low on Watts, but I wanted to save weight on only use a 4S LiPO instead of a very heavy 5S at 5000mAh. The JG Extra is very very light in the first place, now it's a feather AUW.

To my surprise, once I got some minutes on the motor to loosen it up and dialed in the right big prop/pitch, the Fliton "JG" Extra260 is a dream to 3D and will deliver anything it's called on to do, including very easy hovering and even inverted high alpha Harriers. (Posted on 5/13/11)
Great value Review by Andy D
Rating
I've ben running this in my ParkZone BF109 for a few months now with absolutely no problems. I was even over-prop-ing it with a 12x10 prop for a while and as long as I kept the max-throttle bursts to a minimum, it seems to hum along just fine. The 11 x 8.5 prop seems to keep it cool at any speed. You can't beat the price. (Posted on 1/25/11)

Product Tags

Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.