Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 100
Brushless Aircraft/Heli ESC
This is a Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 100 Brushless Aircraft/Heli ESC. With the debut of the Phoenix Edge series of ESCs the next evolution in speed controller technology has arrived. The Edge series introduces a user programmable auxiliary wire capable of functions modelers have only dreamed of, until now. The white auxiliary wire can be used for helicopter governor gain input adjustments mid-flight, serve as an audible beacon after an “unexpected landing”, act as an RPM output for 3-axis gyros that support RPM sensors, be used as an ESC arming lock (coupon for free Arming Lockout Key included) or as a receiver arming lock. Combined with the data logging capability the Edge series of controllers offer, users can enjoy unparalleled versatility.
The Phoenix Edge 100 is intended for use in 500 to 600 class helicopters and .40 to .90 size aircraft. As always, the Edge series of controllers offer industry-leading software functions, data logging and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter (free with included coupon).
• Input Voltage: 2S to 8S LiPo
• Maximum Continuous Amperage: 100 Amps
• BEC Voltage: User-Selectable From 5 to 8.4 Volts
• BEC Output Amperage: 5 Amps Peak
• Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.0 x 0.9 Inches (71.9 x 50.8 x 23.2mm)
• Weight (w/Wires): 4.5 Ounces (126.6g)
• Weight (w/o Wires): 2.6 Ounces (72.9g)
• Suitable for Use with 500 to 600 Class Helicopters and .40 to .90 Size Aircraft
Items Required, But Not Included:
• Motor and Battery Connectors
|Mfr Part Number||010-0100-00|