You have no items in your shopping cart.
Revell 1:24 '70 Plymouth Superbird Plastic Model Kit
Pure Muscle, On and Off the Racetrack
The 1970 Plymouth Superbird combined the power of a high-speed competition racer with the sleek, refined looks of the best-selling Road Runner. Although the Superbird wasn't an initial success, its pure automotive muscle and limited production run have made it highly collectible. Kit features an opening hood with a detailed 440 "Six Pack" big-block V-8 engine, an aerodynamic wedge-shaped nose, a huge rear wing, soft black tires, chrome-plated parts and decals with stock markings and "race version" show car graphics.
• Opening Hood with Detailed 440 "Six Pack" Big-Block V-8 Engine
• Aerodynamic Wedge-Shaped Nose
• Huge Rear Wing
• Soft Black Tires
• Chrome-Plated Parts and Decals for Two Versions
• Skill level: 2
• Scale: 1:24
• Length: 9-1/4"
• Parts: 65
• Basic Plastic Modeling Tools and Adhesive
• Desired Colors of Plastic Modeling Paints