You have no items in your shopping cart.
Revell 1/24 Ferrari Enzo
The fiercest, fastest Ferrari ever made.
The Enzo Ferrari was unveiled at 2002's Paris Motor Show to celebrate the company's first Formula One win of the decade. Its 6L Tipo F140B V-12 engine can go from 0 to 100 mph (160 km/h) in 6.6 seconds. Only 400 were ever produced, but many consider it to be one of the 2000s' best sports cars. Kit features snap-together assembly, painted and detailed plastic pieces, a screw-on chassis, a see-through rear window with realistic engine details, soft black tires, rolling wheels with metal axles, chrome-plated parts and peel-and-stick decals.
Features and Specifications
• Skill Level: 1
• Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in red, black and clear
• Easy snap-together assembly...no gluing or painting needed
• Chrome plated parts
• Soft black tires
• View engine details through large rear window
• Rolling wheels with metal axles
• Screw on chassis
• Peel-n-stick decals
• Illustrated assembly guide
• Scale: 1/24
• Length: 7-11/16"
• Width: 3-3/8"
• Height: 1-15/16"
• Parts: 45