Revell 1/24 Ferrari Enzo Named for the man who founded the company, the Enzo is the next step in Ferrari's supercar evolution. This mid-engined screamer is the stuff legends are made of: a 6 liter V-12 engine producing 660 horsepower in a 3,000 lb car translates into 0 to 60 mph times of 3.7 seconds and a top speed of 218 mph. No wonder all 349 copies Ferrari built were spoken for in record time.
- Skill Level 3
- Length: 7-1/2"
- Parts: 145+
- Body pieces are molded in white.
- Clear pieces included for windows and light lenses.
- Accurate aerodynamic Ferrari bodywork.
- Detailed interior. Realistic V-12 engine.
- Hinged rear deck.
- Aluminum-finish Ferrari 5-spoke wheels.
- Treaded black vinyl Bridgestone Potenza tires.
- Positionable front wheels.
- Separate frame and floor pan.
- Includes flexible detail screening for body vents.
- Clear pictorial instructions.
- Requires paint and glue (not included).
- Previous modeling experience recommended.