You have no items in your shopping cart.
Revell 1:25 1932 Ford 3-Window Coupe
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Revell 1:25 Scale Revell 1:25 1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe Plastic Model Kit. Offered in multiple body styles, the first Ford Model Bs rolled off the assembly lines for the 1932 model year. The rare 3-window De Luxe Coupe, was distinguished by its rear-hinged suicide doors. Today, this model remains popular with hot-rodders, who soup it up with V-8 engines and updated suspensions. Kit features a choice of a full-fender street rod body, or a high-boy custom body with five-spoke wheels. Also includes a removable hood with a detailed Ford 302 engine, soft black tires, chrome-plated parts and decals with optional custom graphics.
Features and Specifications:
• Skill Level: 2
• Scale: 1:25
• Length: 6-5/8"
• Parts: 115
• Molded in White Styrene - Requires Painting
• Assemble with a Full-Fender Street Rod Body or a High-Boy Custom Body
• Clear Molded Windows
• Detailed Ford 302 Engine with Removable Hood
• Detailed Interior
• Soft Black Vinyl Tires and Authentic Wheels
• Chrome-Plated Parts
• Waterslide Decals with Optional Custom Graphics
• Detailed Assembly and Painting Instructions
*This is an unpainted plastic model kit. Kit requires assembly and painting. Modeling tools, adhesives and paint required (available separately).