You have no items in your shopping cart.
Revell 1/25 '32 Ford Sedan Orange Crate
The citrus-fueled phenom!
The Orange Crate® became the first car to win the Los Angeles Winternationals Award two years in a row. It also took the 1963 Oakland Trophy to become the first car ever to win both awards in two successive years. Additionally, the Orange Crate® won trophies in every show in which it has been entered. The Orange Crate® is built around a blown V8 engine that is mounted on an all chrome, hand crafted tubular frame. It has the popular “deuce” body, chopped and channeled, with re-shaped and molded rear fenders and the final imaginative touch of hinges on the rear for display and maintenance purposes. Kit features a one-piece hinged body with chopped top, a detailed blown engine, a chrome exhaust system, an all-chrome tubular frame, opening doors, a detailed interior, soft black tires and decals with authentic Orange Crate graphics.
Features and Specifications
• Skill level: 3
• Highly detailed pieces molded in white
• Chrome plated parts and soft black tires
• One piece body with copped top
• Body hinged for display
• Opening doors with detailed interior
• Detailed blown engine, all chrome tubular frame and chrome exhaust system
• Waterslide decals with authentic Orange Crate graphics
• Illustrated instructions
• Scale: 1/25
• Length: 5-3/4"
• Width: 3"
• Height: 2-1/2"
• Parts: 118