You have no items in your shopping cart.
Monogram 1/25 '40 Ford Coupe Street Rod Plastic Model
Custom "fat-fendered" style.
Over 540,000 Ford coupes were originally produced for the 1940 model year. Today, the car's classic "fat-fendered" styling has made it a hit with modern street rod builders. The '40 Ford Coupe still has the famous Flathead V-8 under the hood, and the lowered suspension will grab the attention of any street rod fanatic. Kit features a one-piece frame with separate cross-member pieces, Ford Flathead V-8 engine with dual carbs and a beehive oil filter, a lowered street rod suspension, soft black tires, chrome-plated parts and decals with custom graphics.
Features and Specifications
• Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in white and clear
• Chrome plated parts and soft black tires
• Ford Flathead V-8 with dual carbs and beehive oil filter
• Modern street rod lowered suspension
• One piece frame with separate cross member pieces
• Waterslide decals with custom graphics
• Illustrated instructions
• Skill level: 2
• Scale: 1/25
• Length: 7-5/8"
• Width: 2-3/4"
• Height: 2-5/8"
• Parts: 135