You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Ford F-series pickups started out as simple trucks used to haul feed and hay on the farm, or tools on a construction site. These haulers became fashionable with customizers and rod builders as time went by, and they are now some of the hottest rides on the streets.
This is the perfect kit for the individual who likes to customize their model. With optional custom wheels with low profile tires, or stock with white walls and flipper hubcaps, you can build the look you desires. With over 150 parts including wooden pickup bed rails, dual exhaust and custom hot rod lettering with vintage scallop decals, this will be a model worthy of displaying.
- Skill level 2
- Length: 7-5/8"
- Parts: 154
- Flathead V-8 engine with Ardun heads.
- Optional custom wheels with low profile tires or stock with white walls and flipper hubcaps.
- Wooden pickup bed rails and dual exhaust.
- Custom hot rod lettering and vintage scallop decals.
- Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and black vinyl tires.
- Colorful waterslide decals.
- Illustrated assembly guide.