You have no items in your shopping cart.
Revell 1/25 '56 Ford F-100 Pickup
Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's rockin' ride!
Well: You didn’t really expect ED “Big Daddy” Roth™ to drive a normal pickup truck to work every day, did you? As a tribute to Big Daddy, Revell presents Ed’s everyday “work” truck that was just as wild as any show car Ed created during the ’60s. Of course, in its day, a ’56 pickup truck with an eye- popping flame paint job and an outrageous mural on the tonneau cover were enough to turn heads wherever it went. Roth’s wild sense of humor and even wilder show cars were staples of the era and his daily driver reflects that spirit. And you have to wonder how many folks followed Ed’s truck back to the garage to get a peek inside at “the good stuff!”
Features and Specifications
• Skill Level: 3
• Highly detailed pieces molded in white and clear
• Chrome plated parts and soft black tires
• Opening doors and Thunderbird V-8 motor
• Choice of interior styles
• Waterslide decals with wild flame graphics including tonneau cover mural
• Illustrated instructions
• Scale: 1/25
• Length: 7-5/8"
• Width: 3-1/8"
• Height: 2-15/16"
• Parts: 120