Revell 1/25 '69 Chevy Nova SS The Nova Super Sport was transformed from a trim option to a performance package for 1968, one of the smallest muscle cars ever fielded by Detroit now included a 295 hp (220 kW) 350 cu in (5.7 L) V8 engine along with a heavy-duty suspension and other performance hardware. Front disc brakes were optional on the 1968 Nova SS.
- Skill Level: 2
- Scale: 1:25
- Length: 7-5/8"
- Parts: 136
- Chevy Nova body accurately molded in white polystyrene plastic.
- Detailed stock small block 350 engine or optional drag race version.
- Two hoods stock or racing, plus roll car and traciton bars.
- Factory rally wheels or drag race wheels with rear slicks.
- Complete interior detail.
- Detailed engine.
- Waterslide decals with colorful racing or stock markings.
- Illustrated assembly guide.