You have no items in your shopping cart.
Revell 1:48 Marine UH-34D Seahorse Helicopter
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Revell 1:48 Marine UH-34D Helicopter Plastic Model Kit. The simple, versatile and dependable UH-34D Seahorse was a favorite with the U.S. Marine Corps throughout the Vietnam War. A lot was asked of the copter, including retrieval of Mercury space capsules. Sadly, when Gus Grissom's Liberty Bell 7 capsule filled with water it was too heavy for the Seahorse and the capsule was lost. Kit features are modeled in light gray and clear resin with a detailed cockpit, interior, recessed panel lines and underside winch. Decals include: U.S. Marine Corps UH-34D, 148765, "Hunt Club 1" and U.S. Marine Corps UH-34D, 148772.
• Highly Detailed Parts Molded in Light Gray
• Detailed Cockpit and Interior
• Detailed Recessed Panel Lines and Underside Winch
• Decal Set Included for U.S. Marine Corps UH-34D, 148765, "Hunt Club 1" and U.S. Marine Corps UH-34D, 148772
• Skill Level: 2
• Scale: 1:48
• Length: 11-1/2" (292mm)
• Rotor Diameter: 13-15/16" (354mm)
• Height: 3-9/16" (90.42mm)
• Parts: 106
Items Required, But Not Included:
• Modeling Paint and Finishing Supplies
• Modeling Glue and Tools
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and supplies required and are available separately.