You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Skill Level 2
- Scale: 1:48
- Length: 7-7/8"
- Wingspan: 8-1/2"
- Parts: 71
- Cockpit doors can be assembled closed or open to show interior and pilot figure.
- Access panels for detailed engine and gun compartments are removable.
- Decals for P-39D-2, 41-703151st Fighter Group, North Africa, 1943, P-39Q, 42-19551, Devastating Devil, 49th Fighter Squadron, 15th Group, Canton Island, Pacific, 1943 and P-400, BW-151, 347th Fighter Group, 67th Fighter Squadron, 13th Air Force, Guadalcanal. British Color Scheme and Serial Number. P-400s were rejected by the RAF and Returned to the US Army.
- Molded in light gray and clear.
- Cockpit doors can be assembled closed or open to show interior and pilot figure