|User's Guide (5.2 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the Hobby People P-51D Mustang EP|
- my black Friday plan ...I love it Review by jim lee
- good scale flyer Review by ss
- Takeoff and 4S battery Review by Sabyx5
i Need advise now on how to take off Plssss!Plane keeps nose dive and hard turn to the left. So far I hand launch her and she flies beautifully , flaps works very well.
I recently got a 4S 4500mah 30C , seems to have tremendous power and I'm afraid it might be too much?
There's no info on what 4S battery to go with.
Pls help, thx!
(Posted on 1/10/14)
- CG Review by Sabyx5
The P-51D is not recommended for 1st time flyers. However, if you are
determined to fly it as a beginner, we recommend several things.
1. You should be able to get it to balance without adding weight. Move the
flight battery forward or back until the correct balance is achieved. The
battery is retained with velcro and it can be moved forward and back on
the plastic insert.
2. To balance the plane, turn the plane upside down and pick it up on the
wing surface with your figertips on the balance point. Use the
forward-most recommendation in the manual.
3. Use the lowest elevator throw recommendation.
4. Do not use flaps or retracts on the 1st flight. Just fly the plane.
When landing, just keep the wings level and slowly let the plane descend
by decreasing throttle. Just before touch down, ease in a little up
elevator as you turn the motor off. Land on the wheels and let it roll-out.
Product Development and Marketing
Hobby Shack, Inc.
Global Hobby Distributors
I am new to this plane, have not flown yet. Could you pls advise how to check for CG and wht to use to add weight and where to add it?
I installed flaps.
Only flew on simulators so far and when ever flaps are used in midflight, plane has sudden lift and hard to control. Any advise pls? I am newbie to this. Thx!!! (Posted on 12/20/13)
- I like it!!! Review by ss
- Best looking plane in my air force Review by Thomas
My only problem was a rather tight battery compartment. I expanded the opening with my Dremel. (Posted on 10/12/13)
- Nice looking - Some quality issues Review by Mike
- Great plane (follow up review) Review by Fish
- Not 100% so far Review by Fish
- So far, great product Review by Trey