RPM R/C Rear Suspension Arms
for Team Associated SC10 4x4
This is a pair of RPM R/C Rear Suspension Arms for the Team Associated SC10 4x4. Following the release of our front A-arms for the Associated SC10 4x4, we now have a set of rear A-arms to complement those fronts for complete SC10 4x4 protection!
Once again, strength and durability were primary design considerations for these rear A-arms. Similar to the fronts, hinge pin and cross-holes such as shock mounts and anti-sway bar holes have been beefed up for some serious muscle. The structure of the A-arms is also dramatically different than the stock design, which not only helps with the strength and sturdiness of the overall design, it also helps contribute to a stronger, less flexible design than the stock A-arms. All this extra strength and at a weight that is actually 2-1/2 grams per A-arm lighter than stock A-arms, for a total weight loss of 5 grams! RPM rear A-arms for the SC10 4x4 are molded in black from our trademark blend of extremely durable materials and are backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
• Much More Durable and Rugged Than Stock Suspension Arms
• Hinge Pins and Shock Mounting Holes Stengthened
• Lighter Than Stock Suspension Arms, But Much Stronger and More Durable
• Molded in Black From RPM R/C's Proprietary Blend of Durable Nylons
• Team Associated SC10 4x4 (Rear)
|Mfr Part Number||73942|