You have no items in your shopping cart.
Skyartec Butterfly Ultra-Quad BL RTR
So much more than a toy
Skyartec's Butterfly is a new generation of sport-quad. Brushless/Lipo powered, computer radio, ready to fly, it's an advanced quad that can fly outdoors, fly in wind, and remain very stable. It's stable for the new pilot, and powerful enough for serious outdoor flying. And this quad even comes with its own aluminum carry-case.
• Radial Span: 10.5" (267mm)
• Flying Weight: 10.6 oz. (300g)
• Height: 4" (100mm)
•Construction: CNC-cut fiberglass frame; polycarbonate canopy; stainless steel canopy mounting pegs; machined and anodized aluminum propeller mounting nuts
• Transmitter: Skyartec NASA701 2.4GHz seven-channel computerized 2.4GHz
• Receiver: Skyartec SKY-706 2.4GHz seven-channel
•Battery: Skyartec 1300mAh 2S 30C lithium polymer with EC2 connector and
• JST-XH balancing tap
• Motors: Two Skyartec CW1804 and two CCW1804 brushless outrunners; 2200Kv
• Propellers: SKYARTEC 3 Blade Propellers
• Flight Time: 5-7 Minutes