Pro-Line Suburbs 2.2" MC (Clay) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires
for 2.2" Rear Buggy Wheels
The 2008 ROAR National Champion tread and compound is now available for your 4WD buggy front. Introducing the Suburbs 4WD front tire in Pro-Line’s M3 (Soft), new MX (Blue-Groove/High Heat) and MC (Clay) compounds.
At the 2008 ROAR 1:10 Off-Road Nationals, Ryan Cavalieri and Jared Tebo dominated the 2WD and 4WD Mod Buggy classes with the Suburbs, now you too can have the same performance they had right out of the bag.
• Available in M3 (Soft) and new MX (Blue-Groove/High Heat) and new MC (Clay)
• National Championship winning compound and tread design
• Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
• Internal carcass webbing resist tire expansion under acceleration and deceleration
• Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
• Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
• Single stage firm foam inserts
• Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
MC (Clay) Compound (purple dot)
• Great for indoor clay surface
• Prefers low track temperatures/wet surfaces
• Receptive to the use of traction additives
“I’ve run every clay compound tread on the market. By far, the new MC compound from Pro-Line was way beyond anything else I have ever ran. I know that you too will experience what I did on clay with the new MC compound,” Eric Schutt, Pro-Line enthusiast.
• Suburbs Rear Tires (2 pcs)
• Single Stage Firm Foam Insert (2 pcs)
|Mfr Part Number||8204-17|