This Is One 36" (.032") Metal Cable Gold-N-Rod Push Rod System from Sullivan.
- Stranded stainless steel cables combine high strength with maximum flexibility.
- Cables are plated for easy soldering to connecters.
- Each brass plated Gold-N-Clevis is constructed of tempered steel with an interlocking collar, welded pin and an exclusive steel retaining clip to prevent accidental opening.
- Excellent for throttle control, all control surfaces on small to medium size aircraft, retracts and double cable installations.
- Good for medium duty control systems in cars, boats and helicopters
- Detailed installation instructions.
- Used to connect servo arms in the model to the model's control surfaces.
- Made to tight tolerances to insure smooth operation with minimum friction.
- Comes complete with Gold-N-Clevises and other installation hardware in standard thread sizes.
- 1 Pushcable
- 1 Pushrod Cover
- All Necessary Hardware
- Length: 36" (914mm)
- Min. Radius: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Cable Size: .032" (0.81mm)
- Color: Yellow
- Thread Size: 2-56
|Mfr Part Number||507|