Sullivan Gold-N-Rod Semi-Flex w/ Clevis 48
This Package Contains Two 48'' Nylon Gold-N-Rod Push Rod Systems from Sullivan.
- Used to connect servo arms in the model to the model's control surfaces.
- Made to tight tolerances to insure smooth operation with minimum friction.
- Comes complete with Gold-N-Clevises and other installation hardware in standard thread sizes.
- Nylon push rods made from a special compound to reduce thermal expansion and prevents radio interference.
- Light, strong and flexible.
- The yellow inner rod spline construction reduces friction and binding.
- Each brass plated Gold-N-Clevis is constructed of tempered steel ow with an interlocking collar, welded pin and an exclusive steel u retaining clip to prevent accidental opening.
- This has a blue sheath and a minimum bending radius of 2-1/2'' making it good on small to medium aircraft or lightweight, medium strength applications.
- Length: 48'' (1.219mm)
- Min. Radius: 3-1/2'' (89mm)
- Color: Blue
- Thread Size: 2-56
|Mfr Part Number||SULQ3006|