You have no items in your shopping cart.
Great Planes Robart Incidence Meter
This is a Great Planes Robart Incidence Meter. This incidence meter is a must for setting proper thrust and wing/stabilizer incidences on a new model, or on one that shows some mysterious misalignment. It features an improved steel counterweight, precision pointer, anti-parallax scale, new magnified meter face and bubble level. Supplied with 18 inch meter bar.
Features and Specifications:
• Magnified Window
• Anti-Parallax, Jeweled Movement Scale Meter
• Reads Within 1/8th of One Degree
• Bearing Mounted Pointer With Mirrored Surface Behind For Easy Viewing
• Steel Counterweight Bubble Level
• A Must For Building True and Straight Airframes
• No-Slop 'V-Block' Clamps
• Works on Models with Wing or Stabilizer Chords 15.25" or Less