Sign Up for our Newsletter

Free Shipping on orders over $25

Radio Control Hobbies and More!


Great Planes Silver Solder 100g Rosin Core

Availability: Out of stock

$34.99

No. 702246

Quick Overview

This is a 100g Roll of TrakPower Rosin Core Silver Solder by Great Planes. This silver solder provides strong solder joints with low resistance and high conductivity.

Great Planes Silver Solder 100g Rosin Core

More Views

Details

TrakPower Rosin Core Silver Solder (100g Roll)

This is a 100g Roll of TrakPower Rosin Core Silver Solder by Great Planes. This silver solder provides strong solder joints with low resistance and high conductivity. It's environmentally safe, lead-free and contains 3% silver content.

Features:

• Provides Strong Solder Joints with Low Resistance and High Conductivity

• Lead-Free - Environmentally Safe

• Contains 3% Silver Content

Additional Information

SKU 702246
Manufacturer Great Planes
Mfr Part Number TKPR0976
Video No

Customer Reviews

solder properties Review by hamguy
Rating
This is 3% silver, but, no mention as to what the other 97% is. Does not indicate melting temperature nor the diameter. (Posted on 6/21/15)

Product Tags

Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.