Tamiya 1:24 LaFerrari
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1:24 LaFerrari Plastic Model Kit. The LaFerrari is the latest hi-tech model from the world-famous Ferrari. It was announced by the Italian company in March 2013 and features active aerodynamics, whereby spoilers and other parts automatically adjust to provide optimal downforce, based on performance data collated internally by the car. The HY-KERS hybrid system makes use of Formula One technology, its 6,262cc V12 engine and an electric motor combining to give 963hp. Only 499 of the limited edition vehicle will be produced, so it may prove to be a hard car for prospective owners to get a hold of.
Tamiya’s designers have taken great care in producing this model car in 1:24 scale by visiting the Ferrari factory in Marinello, Italy as well as the city of Modena. Great care was taken in getting all the details correct so the most scrutinizing automotive modeler is assured he is making the most accurate model of the LaFerrari possible.
• High-Quality Assembly Kit
• Front Air Intake and Rear Cowling Openings are Depicted Accurately Using Nylon Mesh
• Rear Bumper Mesh Opening is Recreated by Applying Decal to Clear Parts
• Metal Transfers are Included to Depict Side and Rear-View Mirrors, and Ferrari Logos
• Complete Engine Detail
• Includes Masking Stickers to Protect Windows During Painting of the Model
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and modeling tools and supplies required and are available separately.
|Mfr Part Number||24333|