Tamiya 1:24 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 - Jagermeister
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1:24 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 - Jagermeister Plastic Model Kit. The Porsche Turbo RSR 934 was a descendent of the world-famous Porsche 911 Turbo, and appeared for the first time in the Group 4 GT class in 1976. The rear-mounted 2,994cc turbocharged flat-6 engine was capable of 260hp, making it a top-of-the-line production car at the time. This model, covered in the famous Jagermeister livery, sped to victory in both the European GT Championship and the German Sports Car Championship in its debut season.
This famous racing car now makes its way into the Tamiya 1:24 Scale Sports Car line up, having also appeared in the 1:12 Big Scale Series back in 1976. With the attention detail one comes to expect from Tamiya models, this model faithfully replicates the car's flared fenders and large rear wing, the interior with roll-cage, and even the underside of the chassis. The metal-plated wheels are fitted with rubber slick tires, and the front bumper and engine hood mesh are recreated using photo-etched parts while metal transfers are used for the cars mirrors. It all adds up to a very precise model!
• Highly Detailed Plastic Parts
• Faithful Replications of the Flared Fenders and Rear Wing Typical of the Porsche Design
• Detailed Roll Cage, Metal-Plated Wheels and Rubber Slick Tires
• The Large Air Intake in the Front Bumper is Fitted with Photo-Etched Parts
• Photo-Etched Parts and Metal Transfers Make for an Incredibly Detailed Finish
• Detailed #24 Jagermeister Decal Set
Length: 7.04 Inches (179mm)
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and modeling supplies required and are available separately.
|Mfr Part Number||24328|