You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tamiya 1:35 508C "Coloniale" Staff Car - Italian/German
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1:35 508C "Coloniale" Staff Car - Italian/German Plastic Model Kit. This model is a joint effort by Tamiya-Italeri. The model is of the 508CM "Coloniale". The 508CM "Coloniale' was the military version of the 1,100cc Fiat 508C Balilla originally released in 1937. The Coloniale was notably used by the Italian Army in North Africa, for both the transportation of officers and reconnaissance activities. Following the Italian surrender in 1943, the Coloniale was commandeered and used in large numbers by the German forces.
• Highly Detailed Plastic Parts Are a Product of Italieri
• Includes Newly-Inserted Parts to Depict Closed Convertible Roof
• Includes Headlight Parts to Recreate the Coloniale in German Army Specifications
• Comes with Two Types of Italian Army and One Type of German Army Marking Decals
• Includes Two Italian Soldier Figures and One German Army Soldier Figure
• Detailed Instructions and Paint Guide
• Scale: 1:35
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint, modeling tools and supplies are required and are available separately.