Tamiya 1/35 Ford GPA Amphibian 4x4 Truck - 1/4 Ton
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1/35 Ford GPA Amphibian 4x4 Truck - 1/4 Ton Plastic Model Kit. The Ford GPA was a unique vehicle which was deployed not only on the U.S. side by the Army and Marine Corps, but also later by Russian forces. It was often called a "seep" (an abbreviation of "seagoing jeep") on account of its amphibious nature. The front-engine 4WD vehicle shared much of its design and parts (including the engine) with Ford's GPW. Around 12,800 units were produced by 1943. This kit includes a variety of new parts to update Item 35043 U.S. Amphibian Ford GPA Kit.
• Highly Detailed Plastic Parts
• Opening Engine Hood
• Detailed Interior and Driving Compartments
• New Engine Parts with New Photo-Etched Parts to Recreate Engine Grille and More
• Includes 1 Driver and 2 Infantry Passenger Figures
• Scale: 1/35
• Length: 5.31 Inches (135mm)
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and supplies required and are available separately.
|Mfr Part Number||35336|